NASA/IPAC Infrared Science Archive (IRSA)
IRSA is chartered to serve calibrated science products from NASA's infrared and submillimeter missions, including the 2MASS, IRAS and MSX surveys, and the ISO and SWAS observatory missions. IRSA provides web-based and machine-friendly tools for efficient access to these data sets.
To learn more about what data are available through IRSA, view lists of IRSA's holdings divided into catalogs, images, and spectra. These pages list holdings of a particular type by mission and wavelength range.
- IRAS Infrared Astronomical Satellite
- 2MASS Two Micron All Sky Survey
- MSC Michelson Science Center
- IRTS Infrared Telescope in Space
- COSMOS Cosmos Evolution Survey
- ISO Infrared Space Observatory
- Spitzer Space Telescope
- Holds data also held by Michelson Science Center (PIT, KAO, etc.)
- The IRSA Holdings (RADAR) is an inventory and data exploration service that generates an inventory of IRSA's science data products and supports one-click retrieval of data.
- The NVO Catalogs service (Sky Statistics) generates source counts, coverage maps, and links to downloadable data for catalog holdings at IRSA, NED, and VizieR.
- The NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database (NED) is a collection of names, positions, redshifts, images and other data for extragalactic objects.