Volunteer for Review Panels
Welcome to the volunteer reviewer page!
To increase the pool of un-conflicted reviewers we are seeking subject matter experts to serve as mail-in reviewers of proposals and/or in-person reviewers to engage in discussions at a face-to-face panel meeting. New researchers (including post doctoral fellows) are welcome to apply as they provide fresh insight from people close to the most current research. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and indicate the fields in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert and click the boxes. If your skills match our needs for this review NASA will contact you to discuss scheduling.
We are currently seeking reviewers for:
- ROSES-2015 C.20 Mars Science Laboratory Participating Scientist Program
- ROSES-2015 C.7 Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools
- ROSES 2014 Program Element C.21 Small, Innovative Missions for Planetary Exploration
- ROSES 2015 D.2 Astrophysics Data Analysis Program
- ROSES 2015 Heliophysics Programs
- ROSES-2015 E.3 Exoplanet Research Program
- ROSES-2015 C.2 Emerging Worlds
- ROSES 2015 C.6 Solar System Observations
- ROSES 2015 C.10 Cassini Data Analysis and Participating Scientists Program